Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
General Rules For All AuburnSports.com Forums
1. No profanity, racist or sexist comments, or linking to sites that contain profanity, racist or sexist comments. Changing one letter of a word such that the word is still interpreted as profane is not allowed.
2. No pornographic or obscene material.
Note: Most pictures from a magazine like MAXIM would be generally acceptable. Pictures from PLAYBOY would not. Keep it PG-13. If offended by any signatures that fall within these guidelines, an option to turn off signatures can be found in "Message Board Options" under "Member Services".
3. No badgering/harassing other members. This includes posting other member's username in a thread the member did not start or was not involved in, or constantly responding to the other member's post(s) without merit.
4. Do not attempt to reveal a member's identity in any way. This includes posting pictures from social websites such as Facebook or MySpace. Members are also encouraged not to reveal their own identity or post their own personal information including email address.
5. No repetitive negative posting or ranking of threads, flaming the message board, or "fishing". This includes, but is not limited to, making posts with the intent to flame, or rile, other members, constantly posting negative remarks without engaging in substantive discussion, or making a post to see how many responses it receives.
6. No negative personal remarks about a player, coach or recruit. Criticism of athletic/coaching performance is allowed with supportive facts and/or legitimate reasoning. Negative personal remarks are not.
7. Do not post negative rumors about players, coaches or recruits.
8. Do not link or allude to stories, posts or rumors from fan blogs about players, coaches or recruits. Links to stories from legitimate mainstream news outlets are permitted.
9. Do not link, paste or summarize content from competing websites.
10. If a post has been deleted or a member is blacklisted or banned and would like to know the reason(s), contact email@example.com (include username in inquiry). Do not post about a deleted thread on the message board.
11. No SPAM is allowed.
12. "Farewell" posts will be deleted and posting privileges will be revoked once those posts are made.
13. If a member has a suggestion for the site, a question or comments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service: By subscribing, registering or using the sites, members agree that Rivals and or the publisher(s) and board moderators of the sites have the right, in addition to other rights, to delete posts or blacklist members at any time, if they believe that action is in the best interest of the site, for whatever reason, and the reason need not be disclosed.